In order to use the BURN Online Interface, you must first read and accept the terms of this Licence, and confirm your acceptance of the terms of this Licence by pressing the 'I Agree' button above. If you are a minor you will become eligible to use the BURN Online Interface upon your parent or guardian reading and accepting the terms of this Licence and confirming acceptance of the terms of this Licence by pressing the 'I Agree' button above.
These terms when accepted by you form a licence ("Licence") agreement between FACT and VirtualCentre-Media.net and you ("You," "Your" Or "User") for the use of the BURN Online Interface.
Copyright law protects original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual compositions. Individuals who reproduce, distribute copies, publicly perform or display works without the copyright owner's consent, may be in violation of the law. For more information about UK copyright law, please visit http://www.patent.gov.uk/copy/.
This project does not condone copyright infringement. FACT and the VirtualCentre-Media.net are able to monitor and control the type of files uploaded using the BURN Online Interface. If you locate a file on the server that you believe to be in violation of copyright law, please notify the project manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the file immediately.
You agree not to use the BURN Online Interface to:
* Transmit or communicate any data that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
* Transmit, access or communicate any data that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
* Transmit, access or communicate any data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
* Transmit or communicate any data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
* Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including securities exchange and any regulations requirements, procedures or policies in force from time to time relating to the Software;
* It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain all consents, authorisations and clearances in any data owned or controlled by third parties that you transmit, access or communicate to others using the BURN Online Interface.
VirtualCentre-Media.net and FACT will not be liable in any way:
* For any errors or omissions in any data, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any data transmitted via the BURN Online Interface; or
* If you are exposed to data that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
* For any allegations or findings of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights as a result of your use of the BURN Online Interface.
VirtualCentre-Media.net and FACT respect copyright and other laws. All users of the BURN Online Interface must comply with copyright and other laws. VirtualCentre-Media.net and FACT do not by the publication of this website authorise you to infringe the copyright or other rights of third parties.
As a condition to use THE BURN ONLINE INTERFACE, you agree that you must not use the website to infringe the intellectual property or other rights of others, in any way. The unauthorised reproduction, distribution, modification, public display, communication to the public or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of copyright.
Users are entirely responsible for their conduct and for ensuring that it complies with all applicable copyright and data-protection laws. In the event a user fails to comply with laws regarding copyrights or other intellectual property rights and data-protection and privacy, such a user may be exposed to civil and criminal liability, including possible fines and jail time.
This Licence as well as all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Licence shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to or application of choice of law rules or principles.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Licence, or in future agreements resulting there from, shall be exclusively resolved before the competent court in the United Kingdom.
Points to consider for International Use
Recognising the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding on-line conduct and acceptable data. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding copyright and the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND VIRTUALCENTRE-MEDIA.NET AND FACT AND ITS EMPLOYEES, AT YOUR EXPENSE, AGAINST ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS AND SUITS AND ALL RELATED LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, SETTLEMENTS, PENALTIES, FINES COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES AND OTHER DISPUTE RESOLUTION EXPENSES) INCURRED BY FACT, DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF DATA YOU SUBMIT, POST TO, TRANSMIT OR COMMUNICATE THROUGH THE SOFTWARE, YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE SOFTWARE, YOUR CONNECTION TO OTHER USERS, YOUR VIOLATION OF THE LICENSE, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF ANOTHER.
Disclaimers of Warranties
ANY DATA DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Limitation of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL VirtualCentre-Media.net and FACT BE LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR STRICT LIABILITY, EVEN IF VIRTUALCENTRE-MEDIA.NET AND FACT HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM:
* THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE;
* THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE;
* UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
* STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING THE SOFTWARE; OR
* ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
It is you responsibility to comply with the terms of this Licence and to obey the laws of your jurisdiction. Your rights under this Licence will terminate immediately and without prior notice if: you violate any term of this License, including violating any applicable laws or rights of any third party including the intellectual property rights of any such third party. You may be subject to legal action if you continue to use the BURN Online Interface in violation of this Licence.
This Licence constitutes the entire understanding of you and the BURN Online Interface with respect to the subject matter hereof. There are no understandings, agreements, conditions or representations, oral or written, express or implied, with reference to the subject matter hereof that are not merged herein, expressly referenced herein, or superseded hereby.
The failure or delay of FACT and the VirtualCentre-Medai.net to exercise or enforce any rights or provision of the Licence does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
All provisions which must survive in order to give effect to their meaning, shall survive any expiration or termination of this Licence, including without limitation all of your representations, warranties and indemnification obligations.
Should any court or tribunal hold any part of this Licence invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of any remaining part, which will remain in full force and effect as if this License had been executed without that part having been held to be invalid.
You have express permission to reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, alter, duplicate, modify, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, make copies, create derivative works from, distribute or provide others with the BURN Online Interface software in whole or part, transmit or communicate the application over a network.